Ambien Belbien 10mg
$349.00 – $549.00
Ambien and its Uses
Ambien, which is also known as Zolpidem, is prescribed by doctors for the treatment of adults who face trouble falling asleep at night or wake up several times at night. This kind of sleep disorder is called Insomnia.
Ambien is not recommended for children under 18 years of age.
Important points to keep in mind:
- Suppose you develop complex sleep behaviours like sleepwalking, sleep-driving or engaging in other activities. At the same time, if you are not fully awake and on Zolpidem, discontinue taking this medication immediately since all this may result in serious injuries, including death.
- Do not take Zolpidem longer than the prescribed time, and avoid carrying extra doses for more benefit. It will not benefit you but increase the risk of severe side effects.
- Take Ambien only when you have 7-8 hours to sleep and rest. Avoid taking it if you have to wake up before that, and you might face headaches or trouble concentrating. Buy Ambien Online Overnight free delivery in the USA
- Take medicine only once every night, right before going to bed. Zolpidem is a prompt delivery medicine and makes you fall asleep as soon as you go to bed.
Zolpidem may cause severe side effects, including complex sleep behaviours, which can cause serious injuries and death. After taking medicine, you may get up at night not fully awake and doing things you don’t know. Then you don’t remember anything the next morning, what you did last night. These things may occur after taking Zolpidem, even if you didn’t drink alcohol or took any other drugs with the medicine.
Reported activities might include:
- Sleep driving
- Eating food
- Talking on Phone
Stop taking Ambien immediately if you discover that you have developed complex sleep behaviour or did any of these activities after taking medicine.
Avoid doing activities that require you to stay fully awake, like driving or doing heavy machinery, the next day after you took Zolpidem.
Avoid taking Ambien if:
- You have experienced complex sleep behaviours in the past, and you have taken other medicines that make you sleepy.
- You consumed alcohol that evening or before bed.
Zolpidem can cause dependence or addiction since it includes federally controlled substances.
- Do not take Ambien if you are allergic to Zolpidem or any other substance in Zolpidem or have had an allergic reaction to drugs containing Zolpidem like Ambien, Edluar, Intermezzo, or Zolpimist in the past.
Symptoms of a serious allergic reaction may include swelling of the face, throat or lips that makes it difficult to breathe or swallow.
Inform your doctor about every detail of your medical history, especially if you:
- Have an account of addiction to any drug or alcohol
- Have a history of mental illness, depression, or suicidal thoughts
- Have a lung disease
- Have breathing problems
- Have kidney or liver disease
- Are you expecting a child (pregnant)
- Are breastfeeding
Side Effects of Ambien:
A list of some severe side effects that Ambien can cause:
- Waking up at night, not fully awake and doing things you don’t know you are doing. Also, I do not remember them the next day.
- Abnormal thoughts and behaviour include more aggressive and exciting behaviour than normal, agitation, confusion, hallucinations, suicidal thoughts or actions, and worsening depression,
- Loss of memory
- Serious allergic reactions (explained above)
- Increased Anxiety
Call your doctor immediately if you see any of these or other side effects that bother you after taking Zolpidem.
After taking Zolpidem, the most common side effects are dizziness, diarrhoea, drowsiness, or feeling that you have been drugged.
You may also get a headache the next day when you wake up after taking Ambien.
Inform your doctor if your Insomnia doesn’t improve in 7 to 10 days. There might be another reason for your sleep problem.